Monday, August 10, 2009

2 Month Check up...

McLleyton had his 2 month check up and he's a growing, happy boy! He weighed in at just under 14lbs and was 24 3/4 inches long. 100th percentile in height and 90th percentile in weight. (I guess being a non spitter is helping my little buddy out :)). The doctor was asking me if I was sure this was his 2 month check up and not his 4 month...because of his size and the way he smiles and babbles. He loves to talk and he was telling the doctor all about his life today- it was pretty cute! The doctor was also impressed that he has gone 10 (TEN!) hours the past 3 nights! He's been eating around 8:30/9 and sleeping until 7! Yes, sleep is a wonderful thing! He is also finding his hands and toys a lot more each day and is greatly improved at putting himself to sleep! Can you tell, I think he's a pretty sweet little boy? :)

My girls have caught a little summer flu bug...is there such a thing? They've had fevers and Monreau was sick throughout the night last night. They seem much improved already this morning, so I'm hoping it was just a 24 hour bug. I'm praying McLleyton will be protected.

Matt, McLleyton and I are head to Santa Barbara, CA this weekend. We're going to a friends wedding and enjoying a little getaway! I'm very much looking forward to it! The girls are staying with someone different each day and also looking forward to their adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment