Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby #4...

Welcome to April!! Well, welcome to the middle/end of April! We've had a fun filled month and I have a lot of catching up to do on pictures and updates! 

April for us means, we are now less than 3 months away from meeting our fourth baby! I'm 29 weeks. Overall, I'm feeling great and which is such a huge blessing!! This little on is definitely growing and I'm feeling big, but that's what's supposed to happen, right? :) 

We feel so humbled and blessed that so far all our reports on his or her health have been great! We had the full check up ultrasound at the end of February and everything was right on track and he/she looked perfect! We did not find out the sex :) and are excited to be surprised! The kids remain split on if it's a boy or girl. Monreau is still sticking with a girl. McLleyton always says it's a boy and Shaelyn bounces back and forth. I'm more like Shaelyn. Overall, I'd lean more towards a boy, but I've thought all four were boys, so we'll see :). 

We are still working on his/her name! We are set if it's a girl. I've been in love with a name since I was pregnant with Monreau, but Matt won out in naming her and then McLleyton was a boy, so we'll see :). A boys name is still in the works, but the list is getting shorter! 

Here are a few pictures from the February ultrasound. It's always an amazing experience to see a miracle growing! 

In the 4D ones I thought the baby's nose looked just like Monreau's. We'll see :) This was the best picture we got, as his/her arm was right up by the face and she/he kept moving it.

Big feet!


Amazing to see his/her little fingers opening/closing! 

3 comments:

  1. So great, Jayne. I can't wait to meet numero cuatro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, hi, i missed you. so glad you put up a baby post. i have been wondering about you! sounds like things are great. you are in my thoughts and prayers. hope all the kiddos are great! good here. up late waiting for my friend erin to visit from CO for the easter weekend. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO AMAZING! Thanks for sharing the pics of sweet baby 4. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete