Thursday, July 21, 2011

Growing...



Our sweet boy is already 3 weeks old! He has grown and changed so much! Going back to the baby stage is always an adjustment when you've "moved out of it", but Stennson is making it pretty easy! He's been a wonderful baby so far. Very content and easy going. He's already on a great schedule, falling right into the eat, awake, sleep routine during the day and has learned to go right back to sleep at night. (a little sleep is always a wonderful thing!) He even gave me his first 6 hour stretch one night this week!

Everyone is adjusting well. We are all in love with Stennson. Shaelyn continues to be my amazing little helper! She has such a servant spirit and is willing to do anything I need! I am so grateful for her help :). Monreau loves Stennson and loves to have her turn holding him, but overall I'd say she's the least interested. McLleyton has far surpassed my expectations as a brother. He is much gentler than I thought he would be. He just loves to be around Stennson. A few days after he was home McLleyton was holding Stennson when he looked at me and said "He's my best friend mommy!" It's such a gift that these boys with have each other! It's fun to watch the start of this life long relationship!!

Such a sweet boy! 3 weeks old!
Meeting Great Grandma Joy and Great Grandpa Ben!
Early morning snuggles from Shaelyn!

McLleyton... such a fun little guy! His personality matches his smile :). He is truly such a joyful, fun boy...and a pretty great big brother too!
McLleyton is definitely Matt's little buddy! They've had lots of fun adventures together since Stennson has been born. This is what I discovered one evening :)


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! ALL of them! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see new stuff on here. Stennson is so handsome! I love the pic of McCleyton holding Stennson and looking up at the camera smiling. Awesome. Looks like everything is going well and everyone is adjusting nicely. Wish we could meet him though Jamie met a friend of mine's 2 months old today and I couldn't keep her hands of him. And they are not gentle hands! :) Love ya, miss ya all!

    ReplyDelete