Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pajama time...





I have to admit that if I have a least favorite time of the day it's bed time! After a busy day it always seems like a bit of work to muster up the energy that the bedtime routine with 4 requires! Usually, when its "pajama time" that means no more joking around, mom means business and we're going to bed! :) But tonight we got around to it early and Shaelyn and Monreau "surprised" us by switching Pj's and putting on each others. This wouldn't be that funny, except that Monreau wears the footed sleepers to bed! I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard watching Shaelyn try to move in Monreau's Pj's! Oh, the little moments in life...
A little fun with McLleyton, in her own pajamas...


2 comments:

  1. So fun!! Love how each of their unique personalities shine through in each picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss them SO much!!! Thanks for letting us share in the little moments with you!!

    ReplyDelete