Saturday, December 31, 2011

Jonker Christmas Eve...

My whole family was home for Christmas this year and it was a fun Christmas eve filled with some of the traditions of my childhood and a few new ones :)! The kids had SO much fun with their cousins and loved every moment of it!

The biggest change this year was location! Last December my parents sold my childhood home and downsized! It was a great move for them, but we definitely could not fit at their new place for Christmas. So we were out in Holland at the cottage! It felt different to be out there for Christmas, but it's just the start of a new tradition! It really is perfect because we all fit :)! (26 people!)

It was a great time and I am so thankful for all my amazing siblings and my parents!

Let the controlled chaos begin...
The sweet girls (missing Elena!) They have a lot of fun together!!
Nanny and Poppy with almost all the grandkids (missing Jacob and Elena)
Let the gifts begin! James with Poppy (and a new lego airplane :))
Nanny and Poppy
McLleyton LOVED having his Uncle John home...
Shae with Uncle Darren...


Matching Barbies for the 4 year olds!! So much fun!!
Mc w/ Uncle Jeff...
Belen and Jared...

Check out the sweet coat Aunt Jill got Stennson :)...
The boys thought it would be fun to start a new drinking tradition :)... It was pretty entertaining!!

Love this picture ... I really think it's just round 2 :)
Enjoying an apple and talking with his Aunt Kelly...
Snuggles with dad...
Kids dinner time...
All ready for bed! The oldest cousin (Lauren,9) and the youngest (until march) Stennson, 5 months.
All the grandkids in matching PJ's from Nanny and Poppy!! 13...and counting...
My oldest and youngest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment