Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The images of my days...

I just synced my iphone for the first time in months and as I watched the pictures and videos upload they made me smile. I have to say that I love having a phone that takes good pictures and videos. I have a great camera and love to use it, but there is something about having it with you always that seems to capture the real events of my day to day life more than I do with my good camera. Usually it's just an image I snap to text Matt or something that makes me laugh or something Monreau takes :)!

So here are some images day to day life from the past few months, I hope one makes you smile....


























































3 comments:

  1. It totally makes our day when we get one of these random pictures in a text!! :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ALL make me smile...love Monreau's name being written, love the one in the forest, love seeing Grandma Jonker, love your chambaray dress with the belt...you have some great kids and some great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much fun. what phone do you have? iphone? the kids are beautiful. happy mother's day dear friend.

    ReplyDelete