Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Playing Catch up... Florida Trip...

We've had such a fun couple of months! There are so many experiences I should be organizing pictures from and documenting! So, here's my attempt to start catch up, now that Christmas vacation is complete and we are back on a routine! 

In November we spent Thanksgiving in Florida. It's a trip my family has done for most of my life. We meet 5 other families there. (the same families from my childhood). Most of the "kids" are now married and many have kids of their own. It's such a precious gift of friendships that my parents have given us! It was a wonderful week and we were so thankful Matt got to join us down there for the 2nd half of it! 

When I got home I wished I had taken more pictures... but here's a few and they definitely show the JOY of having so many cousins!!! 



Such a sweet 5 year olds! 
 McLleyton and James! Love these two!!
Stennson is becoming one of the kids! He did such a great job keeping up! 
 Post dinner games! (Jonker Grandkids!)
 The kids loved the beach!


 My beautiful Goddaughter :) Elena Jayne
 Sweet hair :)
 Love this crazy boy! (in his Clay Matthews move!)
 Dear friends...
t



The guys loving their new game... 


The waves were amazing!! 






 It's not a great vacation without a skinned nose... a popsicle helps!! :)


Can't wait until to be back with friends Thanksgiving 2014 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment