Friday, February 22, 2013

Dear President Obama...

Earlier this month, Matt went to Washington D.C for the National Prayer Breakfast, which the President attends. The kids thought it was pretty great that he would be "having breakfast with the President!" Matt asked the kids to each write President Obama a letter and ask him a question. So, the night before he left the kids made their letters. I LOVED each one. It was cute to see their little thoughts and each of their personalities shine through! Shaelyn wrote hers all by herself and I transcribed Ro and McLleyton's exactly like they said! Sweet Monreau asked for half day kindergarten :). McLleyton said he prays for "you, Mitt Romney and Aaron Rodgers!" Funny!!! 

And here is Shaelyn's... I'm so grateful for her kind, caring heart...

"Dear President Obama,
I pray for you! I would like you to share with the United States that if you trust in the Lord and pray He is always there. Even on a stressful day! I hope you pray a lot!" 
Sincerly, Shaelyn Shatto

May I daily take the leadership of my children to heart and get on my knees for our President and our country! 










No comments:

Post a Comment