Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Site!










Since we are about to be a family of five I decided that we should move on and get a new site that no longer just carries "shaelyn's" name. It's amazing to me that four years of journal entries have all ready been completed, how does time pass so quickly? We have been SO blessed and I'm so grateful for the time I've spent journaling over the past few years, because it does go by so quickly and it's amazing all that you can forget.

I wanted to start this blog by sharing some amazing pictures that a friend of mine took for us last week. She is so talented and just moved back to the Grand Rapids area and is looking for new families to work with :). She is so sweet and so talented! (please check out her website www.cebulskiphotography.com) She captured some of our last moments as a family of four and is going to take some more pictures for me when this new little one arrives! I love taking pictures of my girls, but once in a while it's fun to let someone else capture their every day looks! Thank you Laura!


2 comments:

  1. really cute jayne! i love the new blog & so glad you got some pictures taken of you being pregnant....you will be forever glad you did!

    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog and pictures! You have a beautiful family! Abby

    ReplyDelete