Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy half birthday McLleyton!

So much to update...so little time! 

I'm way behind...my computer isn't uploading my pictures at the moment and I've been waiting to write until I have them. The pictures are my favorite part! 

But, I just had to note a big milestone in our house. We are a half a year older! McLleyton is 6 months today! Monreau is now 2 1/2 and while Shaelyn, she's been 4 1/2 for a while and won't let me forget that when someone asks her age :). I am always amazed at how quickly time continues to pass by.

McLleyton is a joy! He's sitting up on his own. Eating cereal. Sleeping great. Down to 2 naps and 4 feedings a day. No teeth. Rolling lots. Is not the best bottle taker! Is still called "McLleyton Matthew Tarzan Shatto" in our house. Has survived his first ear infection. Is in love with his daddy. Loves to snuggle. Can pull grab his sisters' hair in an instant. Still will sleep just about anywhere I need him to. Gets woken up from a nap nearly everyday to accommodate someones schedule...but within seconds will wipe my guilt away with a smile. Endures an immense amount of "loving" from his sisters. Where ever we go he makes people smile with his dimples! I am daily blessed by this sweet boy!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment