Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dad's 60th Birthday dinner...

I feel like I am way behind on updating... so I'm slowly trying to put together a few posts from the past few weeks...

For my dad's 60th birthday we've been celebrating for 60 days (each child/spouse takes 10 days:)). For one of the days we did a family "adult" dinner out. Since, most of the things we've done to celebrate have been kind and sentimental we thought it was time to have some fun. So, we did a skit "The life of Jerry Jonker." It was just about as much fun writing it as it was performing it for my parents! It think they thought it was pretty funny too! It was a fun night out!

Rare picture of the adults together (missing Trey, Jenn's husband!)...



Jared was so funny playing my dad (I was my mom)...



2 comments:

  1. Aaron was tell me about these and said they were hilarious!! I'd love to see the video sometime! :-)

    ReplyDelete