Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's a ....

It's a ... GIRL!!! While, according to Monreau :). She is the only one who "knows" the sex of this new baby and according to her we are having another little girl :). She "knows, she just knows" that this is a sister. I'm beginning to believe her too. She is SO adamant... doesn't even want us to say "he or him" when referring to the baby and will only discuss girl names. She is actually very adorable about it and is so excited to meet this "baby girl." :) The tough part is actually waiting until July to confirm it for her! We'll just have to wait and see, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was right :). We are just praying he/she is healthy!!

Here's a few pictures of my little future teller :). It's amazing how much Monreau is growing up!
What I discovered when I asked the girls to unload the dryer...
So silly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment