Thursday, October 18, 2012

15 Months!!

Stennson is 15 months! So bittersweet for me. This little boy has captured every piece of my heart. I adore him. He is sweet, silly, content, patient, loving and enjoys being my baby! We hit a big milestone in the last weeks, he started walking! It's now a whole new world now! We were both very ready for it! He is starting to say a few words, desiring more each day to communicate with me ... and starting to get frustrated when I don't understand quickly enough! He is learning to express his opinions (for better and for worse :)). For so long he was very content just waiting and being the youngest of 4 - it's good to see a little fustiness coming out every now and then! I couldn't imagine our life with out this little boy, he is such a gift!!

Stenn your favorites @ 15 months...

BOOKS!! A perfect day for your would consist of sitting and reading books from breakfast to dinner. You cannot get enough! And when you read you want my full attention! No muli-tasking - reading and folding laundry at the same time :). You want to be sitting on my lap with my full attention on the book. (a book that has animals in it is the best!)

Shaelyn, Monreau & McLleyton! You are much happier when they are around... although they have just noticed you are starting to destroy they "toy set ups!"

Daddy! Oh, how you love your daddy! I love how you scream "da da" when he gets home!

Balls! One of your favorite words and things to play!

Dogs! Both from a distance and up close you love them!

Animals ... and kind :). (especially cows, horses, elephants and fish!)

Walks. What are we going to do when the snow comes?

The Library! It's your favorite outing ... makes sense it's full of books :).

Swinging! I love your giggles!

Favorite foods... pasta, fruit & more fruit- top one grapes & watermelon. Raisin toast, eggs. Not meat. We joke your a vegetarian. Two months ago you just started to refuse them. Who knows why!

Teeth- you have your top four, three on the bottom, two bottom molars. Your 4th bottom tooth is cutting through now and you're top molars are very close!

Sleep- you take one good nap. Usually from 12:30-2:30/3. You're in bed at 7pm wake up at 8- 8:30am. (but since you started to get molars you've been crying some during the night... hoping you stop soon!)

You have 8 front teeth and 3 back molars... the 4th is coming :)

Sadly my camera has not been used enough lately ... but here's a few of our not so little boy!



 Some how these sweet dimples snuck in :)
 Love these puppy dog eyes!



We love you Stenner!





1 comment: