Monday, July 13, 2009

Newborn pics!

We just got back from 10 fun days at my parents cottage with my whole family! The weather was amazing and the kids had SO much fun! It may take us all a week to catch up on the sleep we missed out on, but it was totally worth it!! :) All the kids (11 of them!) got along great and spent hours and hours swimming and playing. It was fun to see how much everyone has grown up in a year and to see the three new babies we've been blessed with this year! I have about 500 pictures from the week that I need to edit, but once I get around to it I'll be sure to post some!

My friend Laura took pictures of McLleyton a few weeks ago and so I thought I'd share a few of those! He has already grown and changed so much it's amazing! I'm already grateful that we took these pictures, because you forget so quickly how tiny they really are! I am so blessed to have this sweet boy!!










(McLleyton with his cousin Jacob - who is just 9 days older!)



2 comments:

  1. Jayne, can't wait to see your pictures from your family time together! The newborn pics are great! Love the family one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne,
    I've read your babysite/blog for years. I came across it because of Jill's site whose sit I visited because of Erin Eccles. I wanted to welcome you to the blogging world and tell you how much I love your sweet posts on motherhood. You have a beautiful heart and incredible perspective on so many things. And your blog is adorable!

    God Bless,
    Kayla Becker

    http://mkbecker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete