Friday, July 24, 2009

Smiles and 8 hours!!

There is so much to update...but I just can't seem to find the time! :) So, pictures will have to do today! They say they are worth a thousand words..right?

As you can see McLleyton is smiling now...lots and is such a happy little guy! He is doing great and we were celebrating this week because he slept through the night :) (once!). He has made the switch from getting up 2x to 1x and it is quite delightful! He is eating around 8pm and going until about 3 or 4am and then back down until 7am. He has done it for the past 10 nights! It's hard to believe he is already 7 weeks old!! He is starting to "talk" a lot and the girls keep me informed on the "words" he is saying. Today he said "door" and "more" :).

Funny story of the day...When McLleyton was getting fussy- Monreau came over to him and said "No whining little brother, Mommy will put you in time out." I happily reminder her five minutes later..."no whining little girl or mommy will put you in time out." :)

More soon!


(I know I'm totally biased, but I do think he's pretty adorable :))






Smiles for daddy! I love all his dimples :)

1 comment:

  1. Jayne, you might be biased, but I'm not and I still think he is totally adorable!! Seriously, all 3 of your kids are beautiful. Congratulations on McLleyton--boys are so much fun :)
    Abby, Kyle, Ashlyn & Maguire

    ReplyDelete