Sunday, August 15, 2010

County Fair...

Earlier this month we had a fun day at the County 4-H Fair! I grew up taking my horse to the fair and showing for the week, so I have fond childhood memories of being at the fair! It's fun to take my kids there and re-live part of it :). I loved walking through the animals with them and talking about how each one has an owner who is raising and showing him! McLleyton loved seeing all of the animals as he is very much in to animal books/toys right now! Of course the kids also loved the rides! Our friend Greg and his little girl Catina met us there too, so it was a fun day!
So much to see, so much fun!

Shaelyn, always the good big sister



Keeping up with the big kids...
Monreau is our brave one! She was willing to try any ride, when she approved, Shaelyn would usually try it next :)
Not sure who is having more fun :)
Greg & the girls on the Ferris wheel ...




1 comment: