Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day at the beach...

One of the best part of living next door to my sister, is deciding at the last moment to take the kids to the beach for the afternoon. There is a great little beach at a lake about 6 minutes from our house, so it's perfect for just a few hours! There is rarely a day that our girls will not play together. Some day's it's just for a few minutes ... other days it's for the entire day! It is an amazing gift to be next door, it's not always easy, but the lessons that the kids are learning by having each other are incredible! I really feel like it's one of the greatest gifts we can give them for this season of their lives! 


Jacob loves the water!!

Such great friends ... I can't believe the are going to start Kindergarten in a month! 
Sharing and working things out can be so hard... especially at 1 :)...
Maybe hitting him will get him off :)...

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love these photos! I wish I could've been there. Those boys are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the crying pics, ha! reminds me of my kids already. where is the beach, maybe i should check it out sometime. nice to get some updates from you, missed hearing about all the summer happenings. what a wonderful summer for your family! enjoy! will we see you on the walk next week? Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete