Friday, November 5, 2010

Tooth #2..


I promise I won't do an update when Shaelyn looses her 11th tooth, but when it's your second tooth it's still a big deal! :)

She came running upstairs from playing in her room with Monreau and had a huge, goofy smile on her face. She walked right up to me and immediately I noticed and she held up her little tooth! She then turned to show McLleyton and said "look buddy you're getting new teeth and mine are falling out." :) How quickly you go from one phase to the next!

I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures right after it fell out. She was so excited and immediately tried calling all her cousins, aunts, grandparents (non of who answered :)) that she had lost her second tooth! I just keep praying that her new ones will be MUCH stronger than her weak baby teeth!! When she's smiles I'm still amazed at how grown up she looks!!

For those of you who know Matt, you know he does a motion with his hands when he's excited... in this picture you can see that Shae has one of her own! It makes me laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment