Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Take 1 & 2

We had our fill of Halloween fun this year! We did two different nights of it! A church right by our house puts on a very impressive night! They do "trunk or treat" where each car is a different theme and passes out candy! The kids get way to much candy in a very short time :). They also have jumpers, dinner, music... it's a lot of fun! For this night Shaelyn was a USA cheerleader, McLleyton was a monkey and Monreau came up with her very own idea! She decided to be a "bath time/bed time girl". She wore her pajamas, slippers, her "Monreau" robe and curlers in her hair. I'll admit I suggest the curlers and I had the set of curlers I used to wear growing up to use :). They are VERY old school :). She was positively adorable and she got A LOT of compliments on her creativity!

On Halloween we went trick or treating in our neighborhood and stopped by a friends. It was fun because Matt's parents, his sister Emily & boyfriend and my brother John & Kelly all came over and went trick or treating with us! Shaelyn was Little Bo Peep, Monreau was Minny Mouse and McLleyton stuck with his warm Monkey costume!

All three had so much fun and I'm pretty sure this went down as one of McLleyton's favorite nights ever! He loved it! Loved walking around. Loved saying "trick or treat" (which he had down pretty well by the end of the night :)). He loved all the people and he really loved all the suckers :).

Halloween Take 1.... Trunk or Treat night

We are so blessed to have these 3 :)
Got to love his smile!
A cute family picture (a rare, fun thing :))

Showing off her fun curls after taking out the curlers...
Halloween take 2...

How much fun to have your cousin & best friends right next door!
This is a sweet picture of them!
Left to Right...McLleyton, Shaelyn, Lauren, Jacob, Monreau & Sophia
My cute Minni Mouse... I think she's thinking "really mom another picture... I'm missing out"
McLleyton LOVED it!
I love how this picture shows that there were more adults than kids :)
I love this picture! Shaelyn had ran ahead of her brother and sister, but than decided to wait for them to walk up to the door. Shaelyn has such a kind, thoughtful heart!

One last house...
Fun Picture with Aunt Emy, her boyfriend Matt, Grandpa and Grandma

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Love Monreau's curlers--that is priceless. Love the little monkey too. Could he get any cuter? And ShaeShae waiting for her sibs--she's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family shots!!! We realized at the end of the night that we hadn't taken one all together- sad! There's always next year! Your kids were adorable in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Lots of fun. Glad to see everyone in their costumes and I LOVE the pink curlers. Meagan was just talking with me about curls and I thought how fun it'd be to put some pink curlers in her hair. . .

    ReplyDelete