Monday, December 27, 2010

Jonker Christmas Eve...

Since, I was a little girl our family Christmas Eve traditions have been the same. I love now sharing those traditions with my kids. This year was a small group as we missed my sister Jen and brother Jared and their families! We're already looking forward to having everyone together next year!

This Christmas was a little bittersweet as it was the last Christmas we'll have in my childhood house. My parents sold their house and are moving on to something smaller as they are finally kid free :). I'm excited for them, but it's a little sad to say goodbye to a place that holds so many great memories!

This year the kids were so much fun to share gifts with. My girls were very excited to finally give the gifts they had picked out for their cousins and were dreaming of American Girl dolls from Nanny and Poppy!

McLleyton who has been healthy since September came down with a mystery fever Friday morning. He really was a very happy little guy, but wasn't feeling his greatest. By Saturday he seemed fine and we were thankful it was such a quick and uneventful bug! He LOVES his giant turtle that Jacob gave him.

A few pictures from the night...

Our not so good family picture :)...
The girls...



Shaelyn with "Julie" :)
Monreau's reaction to receiving Molly was priceless. If only I had, had my video camera out. She was jumping up and down and couldn't stop saying "It's Molly, it's really Molly." She was SO, SO excited! :)





Poppy and Sophia...
Shaelyn with Aunt Kelly and Uncle John....
Such a fun night!


2 comments:

  1. Love the last picture of the three of them. Looks like such a wonderful night. So glad the girls got there AG dolls and the turtle is awesome. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too are already looking forward to being there next year!

    Glad the tradition continues, and glad you were there. We are going to have double the Am Girls this summer!

    ReplyDelete