Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blessed...



My friend Laura (www.cebulskiphotography.com) snapped a few pictures of the kids for me last month. She was taking pictures of her kids at the apple orchard across the street and was sweet enough to let me stop by with my 3. We honestly only took pictures for about 5 minutes, but there were a few sweet ones. The Cherry Blossoms were in full bloom and so beautiful! When I look at these pictures I can only think of one word... blessed. I feel so blessed by these three and can't wait to meet this new little one in just a few weeks! 




1 comment:

  1. these are so beautiful. i love the one walking away with their backs to the camera. so sweet. you are blessed, and sooo blessed to have gotten so many great pics in just 5 min or so. that is the best way to do it! you look beautiful. and your kids are precious. can't wait to hear news.

    ReplyDelete