Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday McLleyton!

Our sweet little boy is 2 today! 

McLleyton, it's amazing that your first two years have already past by! From the moment we were so surprised you were a BOY, until today you have filled our lives with so much joy! You are an amazing blessing! You have a smile that lights up the room and you are constantly smiling! 

You are one very happy, easy going little boy! You are a boy :)... busy (always), all about the trains, cars and SPORTS! Yet, you are so sweet, kind and loving! Quick to snuggle, hug and tell me that you love me "so much." You are a talker! Always talking. Always commenting or asking questions or sharing your thoughts :). It's amazing to me how all of a sudden you are an equal part of family conversations! I love your curiosity and eagerness to learn!! 

You have such a sweet spirit. You are out going. Confident. Eager to meet new people and you are quick to love the people who love you! I love how you say "hi" to people every where we go. Giving them one of your big smiles and kindly talking and even asking others questions!

You are loved and adored by your sisters. They can act like little mommies at times, but over all they are great sisters! You work hard to keep up with them. Trying to learn what they're learning and longing to get inside their grand set ups in their bedroom. (I know it can be SO hard be left out so often!) It's fun to think that in just a few weeks you will no longer be the baby of our family. I am confident you'll be a great big brother! 

It's fun to dream of the years ahead. I think you and daddy have many rounds of golf ahead :). I'm excited to watch your dreams and passions grow. To watch you succeed and to see your gifts develop. It is true that there is a different bond between a mom and her son. I have loved each moment being your mom! The gift the Lord has given me in you is unmeasurable! May you always know how deeply you are loved! Be confident in who you are. Pray. Believe. Seek Jesus. Dream big! Love sports :). Be quick to Laugh, your amazing laugh! Love your sisters! Be two :). I love that you are two... what a fun year ahead we have my sweet boy!! 

Happy Birthday McLleyton!

**I have a few cute birthday pictures, but they wouldn't upload tonight, I'll have to try again soon :)**


1 comment:

  1. oh yea, 2! so exciting. congrats on a sweet little boy. that is what i say about pete, he has a sweet spirit. wish i could tell him happy birthday. can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete