Friday, June 17, 2011

We have a 1st Grader!

Shaelyn has officially "graduated" from kindergarten! She's thrilled and so excited for both summer vacation and 1st grade in the fall! I'm loving the break from school ... but I definitely have mixed emotions about letting her go to first grade! I think I'm going miss her like crazy next year! But, for now I'm loving having her home! 

Here's a few pictures from graduation! Her school had a really sweet ceremony, they did a great job! The next day she had an all day field trip to a park! It was a fun day! 

All of Mrs. Grimm's students- Shaelyn's class wore purple.

McLleyton watching the "ceremony" with Lauren
He had us all laughing as he yelled "Shaelyn" as loud as he could and waved like crazy! 
Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Emy came too!


Mrs. Grimm was a great teacher! 
Quick family picture... everyone was pretty ready for bed at this point! 


Field Trip fun and lots of good old fashion games! 








No comments:

Post a Comment