Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cottage Living...

Two days after Stennson was born my whole family came into town for our family time at the lake! The cottage truly comes alive! The energy and excitement of the kids is contagious and it's an amazing gift to have a place that we can all be together! Even in my post baby, tired state it was a lot of fun!! :)

There's no time right now to write about all the fun events... so some pictures will have to tell the stories :)!

Our family continues to grow! We are now 26! 13 adults and 13 kids!
My mom had scheduled family pictures... Stennson was 3 days old :) Good thing he was born 10 days early!
All the grand kids!
My sister Jenn and Darren (2)
McLleyton and his best buddy Uncle John! He really misses him now that they live in NC!

Golf! McLleyton's favorite past time!
Movie time! All tired out after a long day of playing!
Talks on the front porch!
The 4 years olds playing! These two are great buds!
Football in the backyard :)
Swimming with Aunt Belen and James! Mc and James had so much fun together!
Sweet Elena! Such a happy girl!
Aunt Kelly and Uncle John with Stennson...
Playing in Poppy's convertible :)... what will life be like in 14 years when they can take it out? :)
Off to the boat ... hours and hours of fun were spent out on the lake! Tubing, boating, and JUMPING!
Cousins! :)
Monreau and Patrice... when I look at this picture I feel like I can see them at 16! :)
Elena (1), Kelly, Belen, James (2)...
Off to go tubing...
The best Nanny and Poppy around! Thanks mom and dad for all the amazing memories and experiences :)
McLleyton back with Uncle John :)...
Uncles gone wild! :) John, Darren and Matt having A LOT of fun jumping off the pontoon boat!
More golfing...
Stennson getting some love from James and Jurrien (7)...
John, Shaelyn, Kelly...
Sophia and Ro playing in the waterfall...
Monreau is an amazing swimmer! She has the green hair to prove it :). She loves the water! Her new thing this summer is diving to get rings in the deep end!
Lauren and Shaelyn...

As I looked through pictures I realized I wasn't in any of them :) Not such a bad thing as I just had a baby, but here's the one I could find to prove I was there! It's been great watching the kids have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment