Monday, August 29, 2011

Friends!

We've had a lot of fun this summer getting together with friends! Combining our favorite place (the cottage :)) with friends is so much fun!! I didn't do the best job pulling out my camera this summer. But, here's a few fun pictures from our time with the Karsten's and a day with the Sharpe's!

Wow! 8 kids have joined our lives since we met :). We are so blessed! Karstens- Evan (8), Caleb(6), Olivia (4) & Nolan (2 1/2)!
Nolan and McLleyton hanging out :)...
Matt and Nate. I'm so thankful for these two ... who would have thought that Lisa and I taking the same job 10 years ago would have lead to so much!

Fun with the Sharpe's! Shaelyn and Elle...
Monreau and Amelia..
It was so great having the kids play and getting time to just sit and talk with Missy! I'm so thankful for her friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment