Saturday, August 20, 2011

Smiles!

  After a few weeks of waiting we are finally receiving some highly anticipated smiles... and they're the best!! :) Stennson is such a great baby! So content, patient, calm and now smily! He is 7 weeks old already! It's amazing how quickly these weeks are passing by, I wish I could slow them down! Stennson is sleeping 8 hours at night and on a great day time schedule! We have just over 2 weeks left of summer and then we'll see how we do getting 4 kids on a busier schedule :). For now I'll enjoy our lazy days and the quiet moments I get to snuggle this sweet boy!! 
Smiling for daddy! 


1 comment:

  1. He looks like McCleyton! So adorable. Oh what awesome smiles! Made me tired just thinking about getting 4 kids on a schedule in a couple weeks! Yikes! Miss ya Jayne!

    ReplyDelete