Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Field Trips...

In the past week I've been able to join both the girl on their fall field trips! They each went to an apple orchard and we had AMAZING weather for both days! It is so beautiful here this time of year! I always love getting to go with them and see little glimpses into their school life. This was Monreau's first field trip and she was so excited about it! Shaelyn is really enjoying 1st grade and seems to have a couple very nice little girls in her class! I was so impressed that 20 of the 26 parents from her class came! One of the reasons I've really been happy with her school! They were two wonderful afternoons!!

Shaelyn's day...
Love how's she's smiling at me :)...
Shaelyn and Sophia!

Their Teacher- Mr. Steinbacher
Her sweet student teacher .... the apple orchard was beautiful..






Off to Monreau's...
Love this picture :) she's such a sweet girl!
The perfect pumpkin...
Fun with her friend Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment