Monday, October 3, 2011

Some day I'll forget...

This morning as I headed out the door (leaving a counter full of breakfast dishes) I thought to myself, you better write this down because some day you'll forget a morning like this one :)!

So here it is! My last 10 hours...

A little before 11pm I headed to bed.

12am Stennson was crying and wanted his paci.

12:30am Stennson up again crying- gave him is paci again. Very strange for my sweet boy!

1:30am McLleyton up crying. He said it was a bad dream- something about monkeys :( and just needed me to snuggle him. Who can resist?!

3:30am Monreau came in and said she had "peed in her pajamas" - can't remember the last time this happened, but it was back up to wash her down, change her sheets, and tuck her back in!

4:30am Stennson wakes up to eat. It must have been the night of peeing issues because his diaper leaked and he needed new pj's too. My normal 20 minute feeding time turns in to 45. 5:20 I crawled back in bed.

6:30 My alarm goes off. I turned it off!

6:50 Shaelyn wakes me up asking me where her library book is and requesting her hair in a certain style :). I have not choice now the day must start. 1st grade doesn't wait!

By the time I leave the house at 9:15am I've already been a cook, maid, barber, teacher, nurse... and finished 3 loads of laundry! (which may sit unfolded for the next 3 days :))

Some day (before I want it to be) this will all be a distant memory! I will sleep, exercise, and do my hair when I'm old :). For now, I'm off to do 3 more loads of laundry!!

4 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh! Oh how our lives have changed since college! You are a wonderful Mommy!!! And your kids are so adorable!!! Love to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, what a night. someday you will wish there is someone around to wake you up! so funny. you are amazing and your children are so very blessed to have you, as you are to have all 4 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you wrote that down!!!!!

    Sorry I missed your call today -- I was in the doctor's office. Mom comes tomorrow, so try calling in the afternoon while we are on the way to the airport (3 pm your time)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayne you are supermom!! If I can be half the mom you are I will consider it a success!!!

    ReplyDelete