Friday, October 21, 2011

Two things I'm thankful for....



Same Day & Fridays!!!

Last Friday, we stopped out to visit Matt at his office! It's a blessing that he loves what he does! It's so much fun seeing the trucks all over town and it's sweet to listen to the kids pray for the drivers when we see one pass by! I'm very proud of what an amazing job Matt and Nate have done at Same Day!!

We stopped by at the end of the day and then Matt and I took the kids out for a fun dinner at "Wild Chef" - where they cook in front of you! We had such a great time! The kids loved it, ate a ton and Matt and I both said at the end of dinner that it felt like such a sane, easy and fun night out with the four! I think the constant entertainment made it very easy :). The kids are already asking to go back! (maybe a birthday dinner!) Weekends have taken on even more meaning now that Shaelyn is in school full time! I look forward to having her home so much! It's making me love Fridays!! 1st grade is not too much for her... but definitely too much for me :).

Here's a few pictures from the night...

The kids love playing in his office!
The new trucks look great!


Out for dinner...



1 comment: