Monday, June 8, 2009

First few days...

It's amazing how in less than a week this little boy seems to fit just perfectly in to our family! I wasn't sure how "excited" I was to get back to the newborn phase of life, but now that we're here I really wouldn't want to be any where else! McLleyton is making it all seem very easy though! So far, he has been a great baby! His past two nights have been amazing and a little sleep is always a good thing :). It so much fun to get to know him a little bit and I'm very grateful for the time I've just had with him as the girls have been off with Matt or hanging out with grandparents- I am treasuring these days as I know they are about to end and I'm not going to be able to just sit and look at him much more! Life as the third is all very different, but there is no doubt he will feel VERY loved!!

He had is one week check up today and is looking great! Packing on the weight as he was up to 7lbs 12 oz after just 6 days (he left the hospital on Wednesday at just under 7lbs)! He is definitely a good eater! Here is a few pictures from the past couple of days!



Looking chubbier already :)



Got to love how they sleep through it all!


Playing music with daddy!

Snuggling with Shaelyn for family movie time!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! When do we get to meet him? Congratulations Jayne! And Matt & the girls! We're really looking forward to meeting this little guy. He is so cute. I'll try calling you again to find a night to bring you all dinner. Hope things are going well. Know that we've been thinking of you. Call if you need anything. Love, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks a lot like matt to me in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete