Friday, January 22, 2010

No more naps...


"Naps are a wonderful thing" ... a classic quote from my dad! But, my sweet Monreau is beginning to give hers up! A sure sign she is closer to three now than two ... and she seems to be ready to go without them, however I am not so sure that I am! She has only been napping every other or every third day for the past three weeks now. Overall, she does very well without them and it really makes the bed time routine a lot easier because she's so tired, but I'm definitely losing my "me/get as much done as possible" time! :) My little girl is growing up! 

A few random pictures from this week...




PJ party! 
Early morning snuggles from Shaelyn!

1 comment:

  1. Such cuties! Too bad we won't have that hilarious bedtime routine with Monreau.

    ReplyDelete