Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sisters...




I am so thankful that my girls get to go through life together. I love watching their relationship grow and seeing them becoming such good friends. They pretty much adore one another! Monreau is always trying to keep up with Shaelyn. She tries to play what she plays, talk like she talks and learn what she is learning. Shaelyn is usually gracious enough to let her tag right along and rarely ever will she ever not include her. Shaelyn thinks Monreau is "hilarious." Two of my favorite comments she made about Monreau this past week were "she's just so huggable mom, ever time I look at her I just want to hug her" ... and "mom, do you think Monreau is the funniest little girl that God ever made?" I know that as they go through life there will be moments when they struggle with how different they are, but it is my prayer that they will continue to see that by receiving different gifts and talents they make each other better ...and life a whole lot more fun!! There is nothing like a sister! 

1 comment: