Wednesday, March 10, 2010

handsome boy...

Just a few pictures of my sweet boy...



His first tooth came in this week! (bottom left) It didn't seem to bother him too much. The weather this past week has been amazing and it has us all itching for spring to fully arrive! It will be so great to be able to get back outside and take McLleyton for walks in the stroller and have a few new outings! I love the change of seasons!!

Oh... and before I forget to write this down I just wanted to add his 9 month measurements ... he weighs 22 lbs 10 oz and was 31 1/2 inches long! 90% for weight and off the charts in height! 

1 comment:

  1. Jayne! Great job keeping this updated! I love the pictures and the opportunity to see your kids growing up even from Cincy! :) McLleyton looks so much like Matt in that first picture!!
    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete