Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Mama and No no"

McLleyton has learned two new words! The first one warms my heart and makes me smile every time he says it, "mama" :). The second one, well it might just show how deep our sinful nature is rooted :) ... "no no". He's been saying both of them for a couple days, but today I knew that he understood the meaning. This morning he was calling "mama, mama" from his crib and when I walked in he had the biggest smile on his face! And now each time he begins to touch something he knows he's not supposed to he'll say "no no, no no" and smile at me. I have to admit that it's just so darn cute and fun that he can communicate something, that it's hard to discipline him for it. I guess we have time for that :). He did have us all laughing tonight when I sternly said "no" to Monreau and then McLleyton looked at her and said "no no, no no." :) I love this phase of learning words and it's exciting to begin into it once again! He is a very sweet boy!
A random pic of McLleyton and his cousin Jacob while they were playing the other day! It's fun watching these two grow up together! What an amazing gift! Jacob is such a fun, happy boy! (notice all his teeth ... Mc has some catching up to do ...his first is just in :))

1 comment: