Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"When I grow up"

When I grow up ...

"I will work at Wendy's" ... Monreau

" I will be a house cleaner. And then a mom" ... Shaelyn 


I told Matt that the good news is, the pressure to save for college is gone :). I actually need to get this on video, because when you ask Monreau she proudly announces that she "wants to work at Wendy's." When you ask her what she will do at Wendy's she says, "I will say welcome to wendys. do you want french fries? I will take your dollar now." I think she could have a job :). Shaelyn is hard at work practicing for her upcoming career. She is actually SO helpful around the house.  About 5x a day she will ask me "mom, what can I do to help you?"  I will usually tell her something and about half the time she'll say, "no thanks, can you think of a different job." :) She definitely has a servants heart ... maybe she'd make a good nurse ... or a house cleaner would be fine too :). We are dreaming big around here!! 

2 comments:

  1. Jayne, that is too funny. I used to tell my mom and dad when I was little that I wanted to be a cash register lady at meijers when I grew up....oh the things we say when we are young:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne, you also have a servants heart. She gets that from you.

    Beautiful stories of our family. I can't wait to hear what pete and jamie want to be someday. What fun. Enjoy FL to the fullest. Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete