Monday, April 26, 2010

10 Months!






This post is a few weeks late, but McLleyton is 10 months! Amazing! (I think I write that every month, but it is how I feel!) He is growing up so fast! This month the biggest change has been in his vocabulary! He is learning words! A few of your words are now very clear and a few of the words are ones that only a moms ear can understand, but he is working so hard to communicate and it's so helpful!! I love this phase we are entering!

New things this month...

Your words are... Mama, Dada, no no, nuh night, numb numb, ball, buh bye, hi, trees

You learned how to point with one finger (which you now do all day long) ... your favorite things are ceiling fans and birds, when you point at them you say "Ohhh" in a very excited way! 

You will sign all done when you're finished eating or if I ask you to.

You wave at everyone or if you hear us say "hi" or "bye"

You have 2 bottom teeth

You love to be outside

You can walk behind a walker

You're getting more stable on your feet but are still a ways from walking on your own

Our trip to Florida started a trend of VERY bad night time sleeping ... not fun!

You have discovered books and really like the "Touch and Feel" kind

You learned how to go up stairs (despite my best effort to delay this)

Have discovered that it's fun to go through cupboards and take everything out of them

Find toilets and the water in them extremely fascinating (not so fun)

You love to snuggle and you're so affectionate

Love music and playing guitar with daddy

Love cell phones (especially the i-phone :))

Are down to nursing 3x a day (finally)

Moved into size 4 diapers

Love vegetables (especially peas) and fruit (watermelon) and now eat all the same meals that we do

You like it when I'll hold you, but will also play pretty well by yourself

You must be buckled in now as you've learned how to stand up in strollers, highchairs and anything else that is dangerous

You make me want to enjoy each day, because I keep wondering how my days with you as a baby are going by so quickly! 

I am so blessed to be your mommy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment