Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Florida (Part 2)

We are home from Florida after two weeks of fun in the sun! For our second week there my brother John, his fiance Kelly and my sister Belen and nephew James came down. Later in the week Matt and Jared came too! We filled the days with swimming, bike rides, playing at the beach and just being together! Several nights we put the kids to be early (6:30 :)) and did adult dinners... which usually lead into some type of game! It was great! I am blessed to have such wonderful siblings who I love to be with! 

Our final day in Florida Matt and I surprised the girls and took them to Disney World! It was about 2 hours from where we were staying and we thought this would be such a fun age to see it through their eyes. I am so glad we did! It was such a great day ... big enough to earn it's own blog post still to come :)! 

I'll let the pictures fill in the gaps of our week as I feel like I have lots of catching up to do around our house! Thanks for checking in on us! 


McLleyton and James ... one of his built in best friends :) (maybe future college roommate? :))
A nice dinner out, what a treat! And the kids were great!


Poppy and "Mr E-trade" as he called him :). He thinks he looks like the talking baby!
Playing at the park...



My sister-to-be Kelly and John. Just two months until their wedding!
Cuddles from James!



Monreau was a little timid in the water to start off the vacation...but by the end she was where she ended last summer ..."NO FEAR!" Check out her favorite thing to do in the pool! She would come up with a smile every time and say "do it again!" 


The boys out on the Segway adventures...
Nice :)
Poppy off on a date with Monreau. He took us each out for breakfast one day!
Family shot!
Monreau in her favorite place!
Hanging out with uncle John

James... I love this boy! 
All the boys! 

We loved getting to be with Jared and Belen! He will start school at Yale in the fall! 
My girls are in love with their Aunt Belen :) She's easy to love!
McLleyton hanging out at the beach!
Nanny and the girls! 

Singing with Aunt Belen

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics Jayne! It was so fun to be with you all last weekend.

    ReplyDelete