Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And she's off...



Tonight, we took Monreau to a local park with her new big girl bike. She was just figuring out how to pedal her tricycles and I thought she might be able to do a "real" bike, but I didn't expect her to learn so quickly! Within moments she had it down and took off. She was starting up on her own and by the end of the night was actually pedaling at a good, consistent speed. She was loving it! I was so proud of her!  It was a beautiful night and we all enjoyed it! 




2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Way to go ShaeShae! LOVE that pic of you and Shaelyn--that is the best picture I've seen of you two together; your eyes look so blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monreau, I love your "no fear" spirit! I agree with Belen that the picture of Mommy and Shaelyn is one of the best ever....beautiful smiles and beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete