Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Hair Cut...

The girls got their hair cut this week. It was Monreau's first time and Shaelyn's "back to school" hair cut! They were both very excited about it and you could tell Monreau felt very grown up :). We cut quite a bit off of Shaelyn's, after all her swimming it was in desperate need of it! We just trimmed off Monreau's baby ends- she has the best hair and these amazing natural highlights- I think I'll let hers grow really long!

McLleyton is doing great and 3 months old today. He is so happy and amazing at going along with what ever we do! He does very well at taking naps in his stroller, so that is a blessing! He is rolling over on random occasions :). He has rolled both from his tummy to his back and from his back on to his tummy! This seems young to me, since my girls were 4 months, but maybe it's a boy thing :). He adds so much joy to my day- I honestly look forward to him waking up and getting his smiles!

I love his smiles....he loves his baths!

Finished cut...Monreau paying close attention!



Ms Cricket did a great job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment