Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We miss Uncle John...

My brother John left to play basketball in Sweden a few weeks ago and my girls are really missing him! He's a pretty great Uncle and they got to spend a lot of time with him at the cottage this summer, so they definitely know that he is missing! Monreau will tell people "my uncle john in Sweden." They both know that he plays basketball for his job and any time we see someone playing Shaelyn will comment about how they are like him. I'm secretly hoping it sparks a little fire in them to want to play some day :).

So, Uncle John these are for you...because they really miss you!!!


(oh...and once we started making these videos and they could watch them back, they wanted to make them over and over again, so if you need more I have more, but the messages are about the same! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment