Monday, September 14, 2009

Salon Day...


We had such a great summer, but it had a side effect...green hair!!! The girls spent SO many hours swimming and it left a mark on their awesome white blond hair! Even my niece Sophia had green streaks in her hair, so I told the girls before school started I'd do a "salon day" and do a treatment on their hair to take it out. They were all excited about this and I had it all set up this morning like they were going to the real salon- they loved it! We are now green free around here...the blond is back :).

This picture doesn't even really show how green it truly was!


The before...


during....


and after!!

1st day of Preschool is tomorrow! Shaelyn is so excited...she could hardly fall asleep tonight! Her backpack is packed and she set out the dress she wanted to wear without me even asking her! :) I am truly amazed that she is so grown up and that it has happened so quickly! I am so proud of the sweet girl that she is!!! Tonight at dinner when Matt was asking her about going to school she looked across the table and said "I'm going to miss you Monreau"...Monreau hesitated and said "me miss you to Shae Shae." Got to love those moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment