Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweet boy...

I'm so in love with my sweet boy! He is such a good, happy baby...he makes it very easy to love him :). We are in this great "middle" age - where he is no longer a newborn but not yet moving! I love these months! He smiles all day long and is so great about going along with what ever crazy schedule we have that day! Here's a few of my favorite pictures of him from the past week... I was having a hard time choosing, so you get a lot :). McLleyton will be 4 months old this Friday!




Busting out the fall clothes :)

Kisses from daddy...he is so funny :)



Hanging out in the bumbo...I can't believe he's already so big!!!



3 comments:

  1. Jared and I are sitting on the couch just admiring this beautiful boy. He is so cute!! Love the dimples! And the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the fall sweater...the pictures are so cute miss you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.k....McLleyton is SO precious. I love his smiles and the last picture on this blog should be in a magazine! He's mighty handsome! :)
    *Lindsey

    ReplyDelete