Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Shaelyn...


 6:16am February 2, 2005 




Dear Shaelyn,
    I am so blessed to be your mom. You fill each day with joy. I love that you are a morning person and that each day you wake up with such a happy spirit, smiles, and you're ready to talk! You are thoughtful and tender hearted. I love how you love your sister and brother. The way you let Monreau keep up with you and how you include and encourage her. How affectionate, helpful and caring you are with your brother. How you snuggle him in and make him laugh. I love to see how excited you get about the smallest events in our days. How you think of others and different ways to love people. I love how you want to help me and that you have such a patient spirit when my day gets crazy and you have to wait (again)! I love playing Candyland and Chutes and Ladders with you. I love how you're eager to learn new things and all the questions you ask. I love putting you to bed at night and snuggling with you. The way that you giggle when I tickle you and the way you snuggle in while we pray. You are the Lord's gift to me. The gift that fulfilled the deepest desires of my heart. Daddy and I could not be prouder of the little girl you are growing into. You are special and beautiful ...and today you are FIVE!!!! Happy Birthday Shaelyn Jayne!! I love you.

Love, Mommy 


Age 1

Age 2

Age 3

Age 4

and now 5!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    So hard to believe it's been 5 years!!! She is a a joyful beautiful little girl!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaelyn,

    You are beautiful.....inside and outside!!
    I love you! Happy 5th Birthday!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete