Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Books in a box...

Right now is just one of those moments of the day when I love being a mom. My girls have been sitting in a box (yes a box :)) for the past half an hour "reading" books to each other. It's so sweet listening to them take turns and encourage one another and to hear their creative stories. It warms my heart and for a moment makes me feel like my hard work is paying off. I am blessed to have such sweet girls with tender hearts! This week my nieces were out of town and our friends were all sick, so the girls only had each other to play with. I feel like it was such a gift and their ability to play and imagine together grew in just one short week! I pray they always know what an awesome gift they've been given in each other! Love these moments! 

1 comment: