Saturday, February 6, 2010

Princess Tea Party...

All ready to celebrate being 5! 
So much fun to celebrate with friends! 9 great girls! 



Check out her shoes :) She's actually better in heels than I am! 
Great-Grandma Joy came ...it was also her birthday today! Happy Birthday!
Aunt Emmy showing off her inner princess ...she really is the worlds best Aunt! 

My friend Missy came with her 3 little girls! 

Game time ... toss the ring on the castle...


Lunch time

Shaelyn's first "real" birthday cake! She was so excited about it!

Five! Amazing!
These four get a long SO well! Monreau, Amelia, Elle (who are sisters) & Shaelyn! 
Shae and Elle ...yes, Shaelyn is TALL :)

This morning we had a "Princess Tea Party" to celebrate Shaelyn's fifth birthday! A month or two ago I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said "a princess tea party." So, without much tea we had a princess party :). We all got dressed up and celebrated! I can't say that I've ever been a big princess person and I have to admit that I work rather hard at trying to balance out the princess with a lot of sports in my girls lives ...but today we went all princess! (tomorrow we'll go sports ...go colts :)). Shaelyn had lots of idea on how to decorate and what type of plates, cups etc. we should get. Planning it with her was almost as much fun as the actual party! She is blessed to have so many great family and friends who love her. It was fun to just take a moment and celebrate Shaelyn! Happy birthday my sweet girl! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, way to go on the quick update! So fun! I LOVE the picture of you with your girls--you look beautiful Jayne! And Aunt "Emmy" is awesome, I must say. Wish we could've been there--I love tea parties!

    ReplyDelete