Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Superbowl Sadness...

I have to admit, it was a bit of a bummer night around here on Sunday! The Colts definitely did not play well enough to win! But, it was a fun season and hopefully we'll be back in it next year! 

The only tears that were shed that day were from Monreau, when she realized that we were not GOING to the Superbowl! For some reason she had in her mind that we were actually going to the game. When we told her it was in Florida and that we were just watching it on TV she cried and cried. We got it on video and I'll try to post it soon, because it's so, so cute! I told her she is every daddy's dream daughter and if she keeps her love of football up she'll have one happy husband some day :). 

This was going to be our victory picture...yeah, not so much! I was looking through picture the other night of the last time the Colts played in the Superbowl (07') ... at the time Shaelyn had just turned 2 and I was pregnant with Monreau...it's amazing how much our family has already grown and changed! We'll see what it looks like the next time they make it :)


Monreau intently watching with my dad. 

Dallas had a great game :) 

1 comment: