Monday, June 7, 2010

3 & 1 Year Old Check ups...

I took Monreau and McLleyton in for their yearly check up last week. The are both growing, healthy and happy! We are so blessed! 

Here are their growing "stats" ...

Monreau @ 3 years:     
        30 lbs 
3 ft 3 inches tall (39inches)

Compare that to Shaelyn @ 3 years:
36 lbs
3 ft 7 inches tall (43inches)

Monreau is definitely my tiny one. But, I was surprised when the doctor said she was 95% for her height and 50% for weight. She seems on the short side to me, but I think it's only because I'm comparing her to Shaelyn. 

McLleyton @ 1 year:
24.5 lbs
32 inches tall 
He was off the chart for height and 75% for weight. 

Compared to: Shaelyn @ 1 year
19.10 lbs
31 inches 

Monreau @ 1 year
21.8lbs
30 inches

Here's a few random pictures from this past weekend! McLleyton continues to walk and improve at it each day! He had so much fun walking all around the garage from toy to toy... my only problem is that now he wants to spend all day playing out there! He seems so grown up lately! 





My "hopefully not too girly", girls :)...

2 comments:

  1. Look at McLleyton walking! Amazing. Can't wait to see that big boy. The girls look so cute with their AG dolls. And yes, that is the cool way to say "American Girl" FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to compare. My kids are so diff too. And can you believe? Pete is 2 years and almost 3 months old and he weighs 23 lbs. Yikes. Doesn't eat. Jamie doesn't have the prob.

    Cute pics in the garage. Lot's of fun. And the hat, adorable. Looks like a big boy. Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete